Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snarkel Series - Planning


Well, the radio station is starting to take notice of the backpack, so the next likely project to do is one for a friend, who wants... well... an odd little piece. Literally, "A snorkel on a hat".

Well, who am I to argue? Except I think having multiple bits is better than just one... the example pattern shows three merged into one, and I think I can pull it off just fine. A little yarn mixing to make sure the snorkel bits sit up before I work on the actual beanie, and since I already have the right colors in Lily "Sugar and Cream" cotton yarn, this should come out perfectly funky.

Of course, I need to finish up my other pieces before I get to work on this one... and since I have a general deadline of "before the semester's over", I should work quickly! I'm gonna have to delay the Sushi-rae further to do it, but eh...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home